Honey Hybrid Layers Score (96)
- Organic certified cotton for cooling and good skin contact
- Organic certified wool as a natural fire barrier. Skipping the chemicals barriers for better sleep
- Organic certified Dunlop latex for comfort and pressure relief
- Honey Micro Coils for comfort on the individual level and personal uniqueness.
- Wrapped coils system under the micro coils for a firm support and enhanced amorous activities.
- Another organic cotton and wool layer for added stability.
Avocado Mattress Layers Score (88)
- Organic certified cotton and wool quilted cover for cooling and comfort
- Dunlop latex for comfort layer and overall softness
- Wrapped coils for support and a more couple friendliness bed.
Honey Hybrid Breathability Score (98)
- Dual-coils system makes for a very airy mattress with no chance for heat-trapping
- Organic materials are always cooler than poly materials which is what the Honey uses exclusively.
- No chemicals or fire barriers whatsoever. No fear of chemicals causing heat-trapping and skin irritations.
Avocado Mattress Breathability Score (96)
- A single coil system allows for a little less air movement.
- Also only organic materials that are cooler than petroleum-based memory foam.
- Also no chemicals or toxic stuff whatsoever. Main benefits of green mattresses like Avocado and the Honey
Price & Affordability Comparison
Honey Hybrid Affordability Score (98)
- $1599 for the queen at 13-inches.
- Organic materials last longer and keep you healthier.
- Dual coil system allows partners to enjoy the same bed with no added toppers.
- Lifetime warranty and 100-days to return the bed with no fees.
- Passed the LGA test for extreme durability. Similar to a 330 pounds person using the bed for 10 years.
Avocado Mattress Affordability Score (84)
- $1999 for the queen at 11-inches.
- Organic and natural materials last longer and allow you better sleep.
- Only single coil system with a lower profile but a higher price than the Honey Hybrid.
Honey Hybrid Durability Score (100)
- Very little can go wrong with this mattress since it only uses high-quality materials.
- Made in the US with organic materials and a great structural design.
- High-density latex rubber and high coil gauge systems that will last for a long time
- Stronger edge coils or better sitting and longer lifespan.
Avocado Mattress Durability Score (96)
- Same here, with very little that can go wrong. All high-end materials.
- High-density latex with high-quality fabrics.
- Made in the US with organic materials and a compact design.
Feel & Firmness Comparison
- 5 from 10 on the firmness scale.
- Nice soft yet firm design that works for most people.
- Micro coils offer more firmness flexibility than most mattresses.
- This mattress can be used for almost all sleepers except for those that like how memory foam feels.
- 7 from 10 on the firmness scale for the normal bed
- 5 from 10 on the firmness scale for the pillowtop model.
- Normal model is more suited for those who like firmer beds.
- Pillowtop model is more suited for those that prefer softer beds.
- Not for those that prefer memory foam beds.